jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

WELCOME FERIA DE CORDOBA

Hi there,

yes, i´m going to lose my virginity writing down for the very first time in a post. And i feel very honoured to tell you that this friday, it is the beginning of the craziest, and most beautiful party ever; yes, the FERIA de CORDOBA. Tomorrow it is the kick off and it will last until the next 27th of May. Tomorrow I will be so lucky because I will be heading to my beautiful hometown where I´m gonna spend the weekend with my family, friends, girlfriend and other relatives.

So, if you wanna feel really jealous about what a real party is, just wait until the next post where I will upload some pics!!!!

So have a good weekend and see you on board next monday in Madrid again!!!yes, i´m not gonna stay for the entire Feria. I´d love it, but responsibilties are responsibilities.

Kissitos and hughitos

No hay comentarios: