sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

No matter how tired you can be, let's keep our inspiration: here we go AIESEC in Spain!

Here I go, the first contribution...

As I saw in a friend's nickname: "It's been a hard day's night and I've been working like dog..."

Yes, all this week and the last one have been totally crazy for me, but please don't think in the "work", I would love to thank from the bottom of my heart to Lina (CEEDer in Pompeu Fabra) for your kindness and disposition to do a wonderfull job for AiS; to Pepe (CEEDer in IQS) for all your courage and always great attitude to face challenges and challenge yourself as well; to my amaizing national support team: Carles and Magda for believe in me, in the people around you, in the AiS potential and for showing me an inspiring example of a teamwork.

Here we go AIESEC in Spain.

A
nd last but not least, thanks to my team, my friends for the time and nights expended together:

the girl who wanted to be "air hostess"..
the girl who won a "spelling contest"..
the boy who was passionate about "new technology"..
the boy who was living in "three different cities"..
the boy who had a "fox as a pet"..
the boy who was in "danger of death three times"..


No hay comentarios: