lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Is good to be a MC team!

Hello AIESEC in Spain. It is a pleasure for me keep in touch with all of you. First let me introduce you the last, but not least, member of the team of AIESEC in Spain for 2008-2009



Gabryel Ferrari from Brazil!!!!!!!!

He is the MCVP IS and Communications for Spain 2008-2009. yujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the team is complete now!!!!!

Do you want to meet Gabryel and the rest of the team???

Coruña is going to be the place!! Planing Meeting 2008 coming soon!!!

During 4 days, the MC current and the MC elected are going to be together making and unforgettable and amazing conference.

Wait for more information soon.

Kisses everyone!


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.