miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

Hello Barcelona!

Right after Luis I was the second one leaving for LC visits, in my case to BARCELONA!!! So I've been here for a bit more than a week now and have already had the opportunity to visit all LC offices (or working spaces :-)) at least once.
I started at "Universitat Barcelona", working with Albert, Esteve and Dana to build their induction activities and introducing the national PBoX to them. At the same time I also assisted at their information sessions and it was good to see that their small LC managed to get almost 20 people to attend them. A special cheer goes to Dana from Romania (LC Craiova) who's studying this year at UB and who's supporting the LC in Talent Management.

Soon more updates on the other LCs in Barcelona :-)

No hay comentarios: