domingo, 21 de octubre de 2007

LC Visits

Hello everybody

My first LC visit is already done, I arrived nervous, excited and with a lot of energy, and now after it, I have more energy and excitement than before.
Cádiz was my first stop and this amazing city (Sea, Sun and an amazing environment) and people made me feel like in my own house, after a lot of work, meetings and some party and cinema (Orfanato, just watch it, incredible movie)






I feel and know that this people can do great things for their LC. Recruitment, induction and selection are on fire this nexts weeks.

I'm very thankfull to Carmen, Leti and her family to make feel like in my own house. Thanks also to Aroa and Patri for these days.

These girls did an incredible job starting with the LC office, take a look.
The before and after





Now Malaga other amazing city with amazing individuals.

2 comentarios:

May dijo...

Great job Juan and good luck with everything girls!! :) Let's rock AIESEC in Spain!!

Juan Jose Mora dijo...

Thank you May, I doing my best for all this people as all of us. Take care and tell me what is going on in the office. I miss you guys.