lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007

Continuing LC visits

After my first LC visit I arrive to Malaga with a lot of expectations and all of them were fulfilled since the first time when I saw this in the LC office.



Palomeque, Espe, Mayu and Valero did a really good job during these weeks and the results came.
Take a look to the candidates. Here is the future of AIESEC Malaga, maybe future EB's, LCP's or maybe MC who knows.



Now, induction and selection are planned and the Turism PBoX is being created, I feel this is going to be a good year for AIESEC Malaga.

Thanks to Mayu, Espe, Valero and Palomeque and specially to his mother that treated me like a son. They made me feel like in my own home, Malaga's hospitality was simply amazing. I'll never forget all those moments with all of you and of course I'll never forget the Pimpi and that delicious wine (Moscatel) I bougth a couple of bottles :)







Thanks guys I'll never forget you.


Now Granada, Pink Committee AEEE!!!! (under my umbrella, ella, ella). Amazing time, amazing people, amazing place.

No hay comentarios: