viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2007

My last but not least LC visit

Finally Granada, beautifull city, great people, and an amazing committee.
After 1 hour by car from Malaga, (thanks Palomeke) I arrived to Granada, after being lost like 30 minutes (GPS not working) we saw the faculty and the committee, and a group of amazing individuals were waiting for me.



I really get surprised with the passion, commitment and the environment these girls are living.
We set the goals of the LC visit and we worked very hard to fulfill them. Take a look to all this girls working.




The pink (or green, Tami understand me) committee didn't disappoint me.
We work but we get fun too, thanks for planned this visit to Granada, it was simply amazing.



I also got some unforgettable memories, I really want to say thanks to all this people, thanks Ceci, Kenza, Zoubi, Tami, Anna for make me fell part of you.




After two weeks, the LC visits finished but I'd got a lot of memories and I'll never forget any of these cities and any of this people.

¡¡¡¡THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

No hay comentarios: