miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

After an amazing conference...


Last weekend we had in Madrid the "Newies Conference", first time this conference is National.

We had a lot of challenges, but in the end everything was just awesome!. Thank you all delegates that put all your effort to keep all the knowledge that you can, even if sometimes something looks wired or not that interesting.

Facis, thanks to put all you energy and passion every day of the conference, without you this conference would not have been the same.

MC, my lovely guys. Another conference past to fast!!! Thanks for everything, I love u all.

Lotfi, thanks to share with us your magic; you are a wonderful person.

Flavia, thanks for all your support not just in this conference. All your support is really important for AIESEC in Spain.

You still have a way to go and it is wonderful to have them all of you here

3 comentarios:

Juan Jose Mora dijo...

Thanks Ale, thanks for the post and for your colaboration in this amazing conference.
Kissesss

Cris dijo...

I also want to thank a lot to all of you!

This was my first national experience as faci and I'm so happy and thanked to the people that was there, sharing this experience with me!

Hope you delegates learned a lot that now you want to apply it in your LCs!!

Lots of petonets till we meet again!!

sarita dijo...

awwwww, I'm still speechless, best conference ever for me in AIESEC in Spain, GO NEWIES!!!!