sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2007

Bye bye Barcelona

What a crazy time... after two weeks in Barcelona I'm back in Madrid and already missing the LC-feeling I had the opportunity to live with UB, Pompeu Fabra, IQS and Bellaterra. But I have to go back a bit and tell you about what happened after I finished the coaching with UB.

First of all, thanks a lot to the other three LCPs (Cris - Bellaterra, Ali - Pompeu Fabra and Pepe - IQS) for their hard work, their cooperation and openness, and especially for making me feel so confortable and welcome in Barcelona!


So what happened after I left the "Universitat de Barcelona"? First of all I spent a weekend at Alicia's place and with the newies of Pompeu Fabra because they had their assessment day. Congratulations for organizing and facilitating such a thorough and complete assessment center for the potential members, we saw some amazing talent there!


At the same time, Pepe was doing a great job at IQS - imagine working without an office, having to convince the dean and the professors that they should support your work and getting a bunch of extremely ambitious people to be excited about what AIESEC can offer them. It was a challenge and it still is, but the energy and conviction Pepe puts into IQS was really inspiring.



And last but not least, living the Bellaterra-Feeling! :-) Reviewing their planning, giving information on feedback principles, discussing the kind of culture they would like to see in the LC and being able to use their spacious office as a working space. I also had the luck to spend time with each and every one of them personally, really incredible individuals and I can say that I learnt something from each of them. Thanks a lot as well to Cris and her family who took care of me like a real family, curing my cough and bearing with my constant coming and going, thanks a lot!



As you can see on the pictures, some of the LCs in Barcelona had support from a very famous Alumni, Dey, who's currently living in Barcelona shared his AIESEC story with the Newies and definitely left an impression on them, judging by how many mentioned his experiences later on.

And that's how two weeks working with four committees come to an end, thanks a lot to all the AIESECers in Barcelona and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon again,

Petonets, Sarah

1 comentario:

Cris dijo...

Thanks Sarita for your help during LC Visits and for the delicious chocolates and honey from Switzerland!!! ÑAM ÑAM!!! =D

See you so soon in Madrid!
Lots of petonets for the best madrina!