jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

News from Callao No-1

HEYYYYY AIESEC...

First I want to start saying I love Finance Power Team!!!

Last weekend we had in Madrid 8 wonderful people expended two complete days learning and practicing finance, that's the spirit ¡Finance spirit!... yeah yeah we have spirit

Thanks Bea (ZA), Carmen (CZ). Jose Carlos (SV), Pedro (MA), Zubi (GR), Angel (UCM), Dayana (VD) and Jose (BE & ENAF) for all your passion and commitment, for me is really important you can see the relevance of finances not just at local level but at national and personal level; I love when you can see things clearly and you can find the way to your development. Since national office in Madrid, I will keep working with Jose to provide you all the support we can.

Also this has been a learning week for me. Everything started with the external audit preparation. All the work sheets, bookeepping, invoices and of course the environment was really strange; but today after three crazy days the external audit finished and I want to share with you this words because for me is a pleasure to work and contribute to the AIESEC in Spain growth!!!

I'm sure If we (all those who are part of the organization) work continusly and hard by the end of the term the result wil be reached.

P.S. I want to share with you my secret to work under pression and to control the stress :P

No hay comentarios: